Monday, March 18, 2013



I've known crochet since I was in grade school. My mom taught me the basic things, like the proper way of holding the yarn and hook in my hands and how to start crochet. But I was impatient and less interested to make it a hobby back then. Yet, it's never too late to learn and love crochet again. So I gave my hands another chance to hold the yarn and hook after 15 years. But this time, it's different, because I'm more willing to work and finish a piece. 

It's been a month of non-stop crochet projects. I have finished 4 crochet work this month, not bad for a beginner. More ambitious and more determined to crochet challenging pieces. This day, as I officially open this blog to the public eye,  I hereby certify myself as a full-fledged crocheter, oh and a blogger at the same time. I wish to share my projects with you from time to time. 

With ♥,
 A.M. Blando

2 comments:

  1. Hi bes, I'm glad you found something you are really passionate about. It surely wasn't an accident that night when we decided to ditch the internet and start to work with our hands. Keep on crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A million thanks to you, bes. After that night, everything was changed. Thanks for teaching me how to crochet, and for helping when I get confused where to sl st and proceed to the next row, it means a lot. Happy crocheting :)

    ReplyDelete